About Gleneagles Hospital
Located next to Singapore Botanic Gardens and close to the heart of the local shopping district, Gleneagles Hospital provides a wide range of specialist, diagnostic and imaging services. This 258-bed hospital houses an extensive range of medical and surgical specialties including oncology, cardiology, liver transplant, gastroenterology, orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine, and obstetrics and gynaecology. Since 2006, Gleneagles Hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), an internationally recognised standard for patient and staff safety, thus reflecting the organisation’s commitment towards quality healthcare.
- 24-hour accident and emergency (A&E) and outpatient unit
- 10 wards
- 258 beds, including:
- 4 VIP suites
- 1 day surgery ward with 40 beds
- 1 intensive care unit (ICU) with 16 beds and 5 high dependency units (HDU) beds
- 1 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) with 14 cots
- 1 transplant unit with 7 intensive care beds, 8 single rooms and 2 two-bedded rooms
- 1 major operating theatre with 12 operating rooms
- 1 delivery suite with 9 delivery rooms and a 4-bedded first stage room
Specialist and Specialised Services
- Anaesthesiology (pain management, operative care)
- Blood transfusion services
- Cardiology (heart)
- Cardiothoracic surgery (heart, chest)
- Dermatology (skin)
- Dietary services
- Emergency care
- Endocrinology (hormones)
- Epilepsy monitoring
- Executive health screening
- Gastroenterology (stomach, intestines, liver)
- General surgery
- Geriatric medicine (elderly)
- Haematology (blood)
- Hand surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Liver transplant services
- Medical, surgical, paediatric (children), and obstetrics and gynaecology (women) wards
- Medical oncology (cancer)
- Minimally invasive surgery (MIS)
- Neonatology (newborn infant)
- Neurology and neurosurgery (brain, spine, nerves, muscles)
- Obstetrics and gynaecology (women)
- Ophthalmology (eye)
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery (oral, face, jaw)
- Orthodontics (oral and facial correction) and periodontics (teeth structure)
- Orthopaedic Surgery (musculoskeletal surgery)
- Otorhinolaryngology (ear, nose, throat)
- Paediatric medicine and surgery (children)
- Pain management service
- Pathology (diseases)
- Pharmacy Services
- Plastic surgery (body reconstruction and alteration)
- Psychiatry (mental and behavioural disorders)
- Radiation oncology (radiation cancer treatment)
- Radiology services
- Reconstructive surgery
- Rehabilitation therapy services
- Renal medicine (kidney)
- Renal transplant (kidney)
- Respiratory medicine (breathing and lung diseases)
- Rheumatology (joints, muscles, bones, immune system)
- Sleep disorders
- Sports medicine
- Therapeutic radiology
- Topical medicine
- Urology (urinary tract system, male reproductive system)
- Ambulatory blood pressure (ABP) (blood pressure monitoring)
- Ambulatory electrocardiogram (holter monitoring) (heart activity monitoring)
- Diagnostic echocardiography (Doppler and colour Doppler) (heart ultrasound)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) (heart activity test)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) (brain activity test)
- Radiology and imaging services
- Bone mineral densitometry
- Cardiovascular interventional services
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Contrast examinations
- General radiography
- Fluoroscopic examinations
- Interventional services
- Angiography (blood vessel imaging)
- Angioplasty (blood vessel repair)
- Full field digital mammography (breast imaging)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound scan
- Urodynamic studies (urinary tract system)
Discover Medical Specialties
Obtain effective treatment and rehabilitation in neurosurgery and general neurology.
Regain mobility with the help of our team of highly experienced orthopaedic (bones and muscles) specialists.
Seek diagnosis and treatments from our skilled specialist in the different fields of oncology.
Give your child the best medical treatment with our highly qualified pediatricians.
Consult our specialists who have an excellent record for treating ENT conditions.
Receive tailored eye treatment using efficient diagnostic and precise surgical equipments.
Benefit from our full suite of sub-specialities that includes robotic and minimally invasive surgery (MIS) techniques.
Obtain quality treatment from the largest concentration of heart specialists in Asia.
Acquire customised programmes for specific needs in all aspects of endocrinology.
Receive holistic care from specialists in kidney and related renal diseases.
Choose from a skilled team of doctors to diagnose and treat your respiratory conditions.
Meet our gastroenterologists and benefit from accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Get in touch with our urology specialists for swift evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
Experience world-class care in obstetrics, gynaecology and neonatology (infants).
Choose from other disciplines ranging from dentistry to oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Advanced Surgical Procedures
Bladeless cataract surgery uses laser to make the incisions instead of the metallic blade in conventional eye surgery.
Cardiothoracic surgery is the surgical treatment of diseases affecting organs inside the chest.
Gynaecological oncology is a one-stop, comprehensive, state-of-the-art care entity for women with gynaecological or pelvic cancers and gynaecological pre-cancers.
Liver transplant offers as the last option for patients with end-stage liver disease.
The left ventricular assist device (LVAD) is a device designed to save patients from heart failure.
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery makes recovery faster for patients.
Breast conserving surgery (BCS), which removes the cancer and spares the rest of the breast, is the preferred option over mastectomy when given a choice.
Explore Facilities & Services
Gleneagles Hospital Singapore offers a varied range of quality rooms from suites to single rooms, 2-bedded and 4-bedded rooms.
Our maternity rooms are specially designed to meet a women’s birthing needs.
Call our 24-hour helpline +65 6470 5688 and +65 6470 5700 for immediate attention to medical emergencies.
Key-hole incisions and bladeless cataract surgery are performed at our day surgery, where patients obtain excellent medical care and return home the same day.
The intensive care unit (ICU) is near operating theatres and caters for those who need intensive monitoring, nursing care and complex respiratory support.
Our operating theatres are optimised for performing complex surgical operations, featuring high-tech equipment such as positive pressure rooms and ceiling-mounted equipment.
Our endoscopy centre has everything to provide a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
Centre of Excellence
Find out about the symptoms, screening options and treatments for common cancers, how you can reduce the cost of cancer treatment, and where you can find emotional support to begin your recovery.
Don’t let tummy troubles cause you to miss out on another good meal. Learn about digestive issues from top to bottom, and the treatments available for your condition.
Learn about women’s sexual and reproductive health, and common conditions women face. Our multidisciplinary specialists are here to help women meet their unique healthcare needs.
Learn about heart conditions, symptoms and treatments, and how early diagnosis allows our specialists to advise you on managing your heart health.
A team of multidisciplinary specialists provides personalised and complete care for liver, pancreas, gall bladder and bile duct disorders.
Parkway Cancer Centre uses the latest technologies in cancer treatment to help you access proven advanced therapies for the best recovery outcomes.
Our team of specialists provides complete treatment and care for all orthopaedic-related emergencies and complex surgical reconstructive procedures.
Diagnostic & Technology Services
Our laboratory professionals are committed to uphold the highest standards in clinical laboratory, histopathology (the study of tissues) and genetics testing.
Our wide range of health screening programmes are tailored to meet the needs of both individuals and employees of corporate organisations.
Our radiology specialists provide accurate diagnostic imaging reports to help doctors make the best decisions for treatment.
Our dietitians provide evidence-based, customised nutrition care to help patients improve health outcomes and healthy individuals reduce disease risks.
Submit your review