People who have oily and mixed skin types often face visible pores. However, you can make these pores smaller. There are natural remedies to minimize pores. You should not try all of them at once. Start with a remedy and see how it works. If you are not satisfied with the result, give another one a try.
Beauty Tricks To Minimize Pores – Top 5 Best Home Remedies And Beauty Advice:
1. Plain Yogurt
Plain yogurt contains lactic bacteria and probiotics which may help fight against the bad bacteria; thus, minimizing the appearance of pore size. Also, it is a good cleanser that may help dissolve impurities in the skin pores.
- You stir the yogurt well and apply a thin layer of yogurt on your facial skin.
– Allow it to sit on for no more than 10 minutes.
– Wash it off with cool water
– Reapply this home remedy 1-2 times a week.
Ice can tighten the skin and minimize skin pores. This home remedy can improve your skin and invigorate you. Simply, you place some ice cubes onto your skin for 10-20 seconds. In order to make this way less messy, wrap some ice cubes in a clean cloth and then place it onto your skin. Repeat this home remedy a few times per day.
Otherwise, you can use very cold water to wash your face. Repeat this home remedy twice a day, in the morning and evening. Do not over-wash as this can irritate your skin. In fact, using ice is always a good beauty advice for those looking for ways to slow down the aging process.
3. Baking Soda
Baking soda has the ability to balance out the pH of the skin and clean the dirty particles out of the face. In case you have very sensitive skin, be cautious when using this home remedy as it can cause skin irritation. It is advised to try a small area first.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of baking soda and 2 tbsp. of lukewarm water to create a paste.
- Apply this paste on your facial skin in circular motions and then gently massage.
- After about 30 seconds, wash it off with cool water.
- Repeat this home beauty trick daily for about 7 days and then reduce the applying to 3-5 times a week.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can help balance out the natural pH of the skin and reduce the size of your pores naturally and effectively. However, always dilute it before applying it on your facial skin.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water with the same amounts.
- Apply this solution on your facial skin with the help of a cotton ball.
- Allow it to sit on for a couple of minutes and then wash it off.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer
- Repeat this home remedy every evening before you go to sleep.
5. Cucumber Juice
Cucumber juice can help minimize your pores and give your skin a new glow and beauty as well.
- Extract out one cucumber and take its juice
- Apply the cucumber juice on your facial skin using a cotton ball
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
Hope that you are aware of the list of best remedies to minimize pores after reading this article. Figure out what remedy suits you and then repeat it regularly for the best results. If you know other remedies to minimize pores naturally, remember to share them with other readers.