Rose Essential Oil is believed to be the oldest floral essential oil; Avicenna, a physician in 10th-century Persia, is credited with its creation. Although there are many types of rose oils, Bulgarian Rose is considered to be the finest. Because it takes a huge quantity of rose petals to produce even a small amount of oil (roughly 10,000 pounds of flowers to 1 pound of oil), Rose Essential Oil is one of the most expensive oils on the market. Rose Essential Oil has an incredibly complex chemical makeup, including over 300 constituents which work synergistically to produce its beneficial properties.
Properties: Aphrodisiac, Antiseptic, Antidepressant, Sedative, Tonic, Astringent, Antispasmodic, Cicatrisive, Calmative, Emollient, and Haemostatic.
Historical Uses: Rose is well-known as an aphrodisiac and has been long been used as such; ancient Romans scattered rose petals over the beds of newlyweds for this purpose. It has also historically been used for promoting general, emotional, and reproductive health in both men and women. Additionally, mature and dry skin both benefit greatly from Rose Essential Oil.
- Apply alone or as part of a facial serum nightly to mature, dry, or sensitive skin.
- Use in a bath to calm, balance, and improve mood.
- Diffuse alone or with Sandalwood Essential Oil to increase a feeling of confidence, well-being, and support a healthy libido.
Blends well with: Geranium, Lavender, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Lemon, Roman Chamomile, Tangerine, Ylang Ylang, Vetiver, Bergamot, Patchouli
Rose Essential Oil Application
- Can be used aromatically
- Can be consumed
- Can be used topically (Apply Neat)
Wrinkles Roller Bottle
- 5 drops Rose essential oil
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 3 drops Helichrysum essential oil
- 2 drops Myrrh essential oil
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- top with Fractionated Coconut oil
Shake before use, apply daily to desired areas of concern.
Click here to buy now!!