Meditation helps us connect with our true qualities, resulting in healthier relationships.
For those who want to:
– Discover the key to meaningful relationships
– Gain perspective on our own needs and those of others
– Work with your mind through daily guided meditations
Relationships. To misquote Longfellow: when they are good, they are very good indeed, but when they are bad they are horrid. Our happiness depends on giving and receiving warmth and participating in meaningful connections. But challenging relationships tend to take up far too much of our energy and leave us feeling depleted and worse. How can meditation help?
Meditation makes us intimately familiar with change. When we practice, we notice that thoughts, emotions and sensations arise and vanish constantly. By sitting quietly in the midst of this constant arising and ceasing, we begin to open our hearts to what is instead of yearning for an ideal of what we imagine should be.
Mindworks Improving Relationships module helps us navigate challenging relationships and emotions. We find that the more aware we are of our own qualities and foibles, the easier it is to recognize and take responsibility for our reactions and behaviors.
The skills learned from our guided meditations are transformative. This module sets you on the path to nurturing fulfilling relationships and truly appreciating others.
With our Improving Relationships module you will
– Discover the qualities that lead to truly meaningful relationships
– Gain perspective on how to integrate and work with changes
– See how warmth and connection to others is the key to happiness
– Explore conflict management and better understand your role in making things right
– Experience joy and plenitude though daily guided meditations
Guided meditations for this course focus on mindfulness practice with an eye to expanding our view of how we manage relationships. Meditation is skillfully combined with insightful learning as a catalyst for growth.
Each daily session of the 7-day module takes about 12 minutes to complete.
Make a commitment to improving your relationships with others and yourself. Sign up now!
Take this course if you want to practice nurturing relationships.
Submit your review