Pricing per person in USD, applied for group of 2 pax staying at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc
|Land tour only||1020$|
|Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc (deluxe garden view)||270$/nite/room|
English speaking local guide
3 lunch + 3 dinner at local restaurant
Private car for airport pick up & drop off & mentioned itinerary (1 car 7 seats)
Hon Thom cable car ticket
Vinpearl Land + Vinpearl Safari ticket
International/ domestic flight tickets
Personal expenses, tips & gratuities
Beverages, sundeck bed, shower at Sao beach
Other services not mentioned above
Vietnam visa stamping fee (25$/person for 1 month single entry)
Compulsory tip 3USD/pax/day for driver and tour guide
- Price above is applied for guests staying at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc. If you would like to stay at another resort, surcharge for pick up & drop off might be applied.
- Price is not applied for Christmas and New Year period. If you travel on this period, 50% of total amount for land tour will be applied. For hotel: Compulsory gala dinner or surcharge for peak period is applied regarding to each hotel’s policy.
- Price is applied for group of 2 person. If number of person in your group is changed, please advise us to have accurate Price.
DAY 1: PHU QUOC ARRIVAL – THE SOUTH OF ISLAND | MEAL: L/D
- Pick up from Phú Quốc airport by driver and guide. Visit Sim wine factory. Free taste wine. Transfer to hotel, you can leave luggage at hotel’s reception.
- Visit Dinh Cau Rock & Dinh Ba Thuy Long Thanh Mau where local fishermen pray before embarking on the fishing, before having lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch, visit pearl farm to learn about history of pearl farming in Phu Quoc island.
- Su Zen Monastery – Ho Quoc pagoda is built by the ancient architecture with high thresholds, wooden door. Ho Quoc pagoda is located in Suoi Lon hamlet, perched at the base of lush mountains and faces to the ocean.
- Sao beach is the nicest white sandy beach in Phu Quoc. From February to October is the best time to visit this beach. In the middle of November until December, the sea is rough, so Sao beach is not so nice. Free time for relaxing & swimming.
- 17.00pm, come back the center. Have dinner at local restaurant. Then back to hotel.
- DAY 2: HON THOM CABLE CAR – EXPLORE ISLETS BY SPEEDBOAT | MEAL: B/L/D
- Have breakfast at hotel.
- 08:00am pick up at hotel and start your journey to An Thoi station.
- Visit Hon Thom Natural park by cable car: you will have chance experience the world’s longest oversea cable car. This world’s longest aerial ropeway cable car with a total length of approximately 8kms Towers of up to 160 meters in height will also be erected on Hon Dua Island and Hon Roi Island, the two island between An Thoi Town and Hon Thơm Island. Traveling by the cable car, tourists can enjoy a whole view of sea, islands, forests and beaches in the An Thoi Island cluster on the south of Phu Quoc.
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, explore paradise islets by speedboat.
- Hon Roi islet where you can experience seawalking service (by your own arrangement). This is one of 3 most beautiful coral gardens in Vietnam.
- Mong Tay – Fingernail islet is the most exotic islets in Phu Quoc with long & white sands, pure & calm water. Free time for relaxing or swimming on the beach.
- Gham Ghi islet is known as Coral’s paradise where you can admire the beauty of coral & the sea by snorkeling.
- 17.30 Return your hotel for relaxing. Free time.
- DAY 3: VINPEAR LAND – VINPEARL SAFARI | MEAL: B/L/D
- 8:00 Pick up at hotel and today you start your journey to the North
- Fish sauce workshop: learn about producing fish sauce – the most important spice of all Vietnamese kitchens
- Then, you will visit Pepper Farm, visit local pepper garden & meet the family who introduce about the harvesting of pepper – that is use around the world in everyone kitchen
- Visit the Vinpearl Safari: it is the first open zoo in Vietnam that was built according to international Safari model. With a scale of 380 hectares, Vinpearl Safari gathers around 3,000 individuals, representing 150 species of rare animals from around the world; divided into two main areas: Wildlife Park (Safari Park) and Open zoo
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- Take picture at Ganh Dau beach – sea border Viet nam – Campodia
- Go the Vinpearland amusement park with all inclusive: outdoor activities, water park, indoor game and specially sea aquarium world with wide range of corals, fish and sea spieces
- Watch the fountain music show
- Have dinner at restaurant
Go back to hotel
- DAY 4: GOOD BYE (B)
- Free time to relax at beach until check outTransfer to airport and flight back to your country