Black goji berry – a treasure from the heaven
Different from goji berry, black goji berry is rare and much more wonderful, regarded by the Tibetan people as a gift of invaluable heaven. The Tibetan Cretaceous has possessed extremely large amounts of OPCs, the highest concentration detected in the present natural. OPC is bioflavonoids (complex complex plant compounds) found in fruits, vegetables and certain types of bark that have nutritional benefits for human body. Studies have shown that the oxidation level of OPCs is 20 times stronger than vitamin C and is 50 times stronger than vitamin E.
Therefore, the black goji berry from Tibetan epoch has the following great uses:
– Preventing the development of cancer cells: the OPC enhances the immune system and helps to prevent the production of cancer cells or the possibility of developing cancerous tumors.
– Providing high levels of nutrients, antioxidants and anti-aging: OPC In the Lions is the most effective natural antioxidant by reducing and repairing damaged cells as a consequence of inflammation and oxidation caused by free radicals. It also enhances the immune system and protects the body to increase life expectancy.
– Lowering cholesterol, preventing heart disease: the black-and-death Tibetan epoch helps prevent the formation of OXID cholesterol on the artery. In this way, it protects the arteries from cardiovascular disease and has also demonstrated to improve blood circulation.
– Protecting and improving vision: OPC has been used to cure diabetic retinopathy (diabetic vision disease) and is used to combat complications of cataract surgery. Therefore, the black-and-death Tibetan epoch is the natural dose for those who have a disease of vision or regularly do work that affects the eyes.
– Stabilizing brain cell function: Studies show that Rich procyanidins in the Tibetan Cretaceous can protect cell membranes and cranial nerves from oxygenation, to maintain stable brain function, protect the brain from toxic substances and harmful toxins.
Ingredients: 100% Black Goji berry dried
Using benefits: Black Goji berry is grown wild in Tibetan so the fruit can be considered 100% organic. It is different from the goji berry (red), rarer and much more wonderful. The Tibetan people consider the Prince as the gift of the sun by anti-oxidant, anticancer effects. Black Goji berry is also very good for women, help with sharp, anti-aging, bright eyes, lowering blood pressure…
Black Goji berry possesses the extremely large OPCs (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins), the highest concentration is detected in the present natural. OPC is bioflavonoids (complex plant compounds) found in certain fruits, vegetables and bark that have nutritional benefits for the human body. Studies have shown that the oxidation level of OPCs is 20 times stronger than that of vitamin C and is 50 times stronger than vitamin E. Therefore, black Goji berry have the following great uses:
Preventing the development of cancer cells: the OPC enhances the immune system and helps to prevent the production of cancer cells or the likelihood of developing cancerous tumors.
Provides high levels of nutrients, antioxidants and anti-aging: Each atom is composed of about 40% protein and 18 different amino acids, plus more than 20 other minerals, including zinc, iron, Phosphorus and riboflavin (vitamin B2). This means that, the lion black century offers more beta-carotene than carrots and iron more than soy and the nutrition of spinach. OPC in black Goji berry is the most effective natural antioxidant by reducing and repairing damaged cells as a consequence of inflammation and oxidation caused by free radicals. It also enhances the immune system and protects the body to increase life expectancy.
Lowering cholesterol, preventing heart disease and menstrual disorder: The death of a large amount of OPC prevents the oxidation of LDL cholesterol by taking away the free radicals that oxidize. It helps prevent the formation of OXID cholesterol on the artery. In this way, it protects the arteries from cardiovascular disease and improves blood circulation. OPCs are also proven to mitigate the effects of premenstrual syndrome in women including swelling of the breasts and pain, back pain, swelling of the abdomen, or mood disorders.
– Protection and improvement of vision:
In 1998, experts have done a test with people with eye problems, to test the therapeutic effect of OPC. The testers are divided into two groups, a group that usually drove at night, the other staring at the computer screen all day. Four weeks later, they examined the vision, 98% of which had improved. In France, OPC has been used to cure diabetic retinopathy (diabetic vision disease) for many years. This method has a significant effect on the reduction of capillary hemorrhage and improved visual, and is simultaneously used to combat complications of cataract surgery. Therefore, the lion is the natural dose for those who have vision diseases or regularly do work that affects the eyes.
Regulate the amount of blood in the body for cell regeneration in the body and skin: OPC can curb the free radical circulation for cell regeneration in the body and skin. Therefore, the Lions are very effective to help smooth skin and reduce scars because it is rich in the form of natural OPC. Use a dark, deep-bolus-on-the-face to reduce inflammation due to acne and rapid scars.
Stabilizing brain cell function: Research shows that rich procyanidins in black Goji berry can protect cell membranes and cranial nerves from oxygenation, to maintain stable brain function, protecting the brain from toxic substances and damaging toxins.
It is more special is the color of black Goji berry tea water (black Goji berry can use tea, porridge, wine soaked… But the way to obtain the best active ingredient is to brew tea and soak wine). Brewing with water is alkaline (boiling machine water) then it becomes blue, but when brewing with acidic (boiling mineral water), it becomes pink purple! black Goji berry is a sweet and juicy drinking, it smells a lot more enjoyable compared with goji berry and especially beautiful.
Making tea: each time 7-10 black Goji berry seeds are soaked in warm water 60 degrees (not using boiling water with excessive heat will lose all the noble substances in the tea), waiting for about 10-15 minutes for the quantum-secretion of black and white and opaque or transparent, used when warm. Can add honey to the mouth. Black Goji berry tea can drink cold, by taking the broth shake with sugar, stone. You want to turn the purple or pink water to add a few drops of lemon until the color is satisfied. As well as the pea flower, the black tea of death when making the color is very beautiful and can also be used cocktail.
– Wine immersion: Used at the rate of black-and-the-lion immersion with 6 liters of wine. The wine tank should be a porcelain vase, avoiding direct sunlight. Can be soaked with ginseng. After 14 days can be carried out, for a long time, but when the death of the son has completely lost color, it is recommended to salvage them in order to take the storage of the cool place.
The black Goji berry as well as pea blossoms, which can be used to dye natural foods, however, should not be made of dishes such as heat, steamed rice cakes… Just make cold dishes such as jelly, tea (brewed when tea has cooled).
Date: with high anti-oxidant content that make the black Goji berry has natural preservatives. However, It is still recommended that customers use it for 6 – 8 months since opening the product cover. If a wine soak can be 2-3 years. Preserve the product at regular temperature, avoid moisture, high temperature and direct light.