HOW SHOULD LUXURY NAMES DO MARKETING FOR LUXURY PRODUCTS AND SUPER-LUXURY PRODUCTS?
The luxury products industry is exactly the luxury names, the rare goods ... Always the items directly related to the experience and feeling of the user. And for the most part, the marketing trend for luxury, super-luxury products for the rich is sophistication and glamor.
Many people choose to be friendly, even to show "intimacy" with the brand, to customers if they want to sell. Then marketing strategies like "watch now, buy now", "top, unique, best"…used to be controversial selling tactics for the luxury industry. So where is the effective marketing strategy for luxury and super luxury products?
I. What are luxury products and super luxury products?
Highly priced luxury products or services, intended for the rich or for billionaires. For example: Private aircraft, yachts, super cars, luxury real estate, super high fashion, handicrafts ... Or works of art, hundreds of years old wine... These are all products are considered luxury and super luxury.
II. What is marketing for luxury products, super luxury products, luxury names, super luxury names?
You can simply understand, marketing for luxury products is the process of finding a set of luxury customers. And make them buy your products and services. To do this, you need to truly understand the minds, thoughts, habits and behaviors of the rich. Even dividing wealthy customer groups into several categories:
- What do they want to buy? ==> Product development.
- How can reach them? ==> Channel.
- Psychological characteristics of super-rich customers ==> Consulting.
- Marketing for luxury products is successful, how do customers introduce your brand ==> High-class satisfaction.
- How will your customers find your brand and become interested in buying? ==> Online channel.
III. 25 The Law of Marketing for luxury products, super luxury products and rich customers
It is not easy to own an albino alligator leather bag from Hermès
1. Forget the concept of "brand positioning". Because the brand is the highest and most different. Super luxury and luxury are not for comparison.
2. Are your products and services enough to compensate for the lack of hearts and minds of your customers?
3. Do not try to satisfy all the wishes of Rich customers?
4. Stay away from infatuated customers, even fanatics.
5. Do not respond to customer growing demand by increasing quantity.
6. Brands have a great influence on consumer thinking and attitudes.
7. Make it difficult for customers to buy the product. For example: Buying an albino alligator bag from Hermès must buy at least 03 previous Hermès products.
8. Protect customers, take care of customers according to the highest standards. Even "utopia" from the smallest things.
9. Advertising\'s role is not to sell.
10. Communicating for non-target customers that they crave.
11. The price imagined in the customer\'s mind must be higher than the actual price: The customer buys expensive but still wants to be cheap.
12. The luxury and luxury make the product / service have high price. Not because the high price makes the product / service premium.
13. Pricing strategy: Price should be increased appropriately over time to increase demand and give valuable, classy gifts, not discounts.
14. Increase the average price of product groups.
15. Not selling goods, selling value, selling luxury, selling luxury, selling craving, selling restitution in mind.
16. Use of A-star is essential in advertising campaigns.
17. Nurture the customers\' soul and promote the artistic nature. For example: In China, there is a business class to train entrepreneurs to become "upper class".
18. Selection of production sites containing keywords: Craft, sophisticated, luxury, global popularity. For example: super car in Italy, high fashion in Italy ...
19. Comfortable experience, but not for home trial (no returns).
20. Should not cut production costs and selling costs (can cut office costs), always increase product value.
21. You can sell goods on the Internet through the website but the price is not disclosed.
22. Focus on experience and display, and branding.
23. Organization of customer gratitude programs. Gucci celebrates VIPs\' birthday as a fashion show.
24. Think, speak and live in the world of the customer.
25. The customer is not number 1, but the customer is above the number 1 and is unique.