There are many ways to help you permanently get rid of body hair with natural ingredients. If you want to know natural hair removal methods, read on this article to find out several simple methods for hair removal and then apply one or more of these methods for good.
3 Ways To naturally Remove Body Hair Permanently That You Should Try Out
1. Lemon Juice And Honey
This is a simple remedy that you can apply with ease at home. The vitamin C found in lemon juice will offer your skin enough nutrients required to produce elastin and collagen. Lemon juice exfoliates the skin and simultaneously leaches the body hair; whereas, honey moisturizes the skin and softens the body hair. This mixture also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that prevent breakouts and irritation. It is one of the most effective ways to remove body hair while still keeping the skin healthy.
– In a bowl, combine fresh lemon juice and honey in a ratio 2:1.
– Apply this mixture to unwanted hair and then leave it on about 20 minutes.
– Then, remove with a clean washcloth soaked in warm water.
– Repeat this remedy 3 times a week for 4 months for the best results.
Another natural ingredient that has the ability to remove body hair permanently is beeswax. This method is very safe for sensitive skin as beeswax is also natural nutrient that is good for the skin. Also, it can help treat burns, soften and moisturize the skin, so you should not skip out this natural ingredient when you want to remove body hair permanently at home.
– Clean the body skin where you want to remove body hair permanently.
– Heat beeswax so that it is not too hot to prevent the skin from burning.
– Gently apply beeswax onto the body skin for half an hour.
– Wash it off with clean water and then apply your skin moisturizer onto the body skin
– Repeat this method twice a week until you get your desired results.
3. Hydrogen Peroxide
Other ways to naturally remove body hair permanently that you should not skip out must include hydrogen peroxide. Actually, hydrogen peroxide can weaken and destroy hair follicles, so it becomes weak and falls out. You should keep in mind that its concentration required for hair removal will not exceed 5-10%.
– Clean the body skin where you want to remove body hair by using soap or diluted salt water.
– Apply hydrogen peroxide to the body skin for allow it to sit on for about 20 minutes and you can see your body hair falls out.
– Finally, rinse it off with cold water.
– Repeat this method regularly to get the desired results.
Note: When you use hydrogen peroxide to remove body hair, you should not apply it on open wounds as this can slow down the healing process.
By applying these body hair removal methods with natural ingredients above, hopefully, you can remove your body hair permanently and effectively. If you know other natural body hair removal methods, remember to share them with other readers by leaving your comment below.